Guidelines for proposals for paper sessions, symposia, roundtables and structured poster sessions
An abstract proposal for presentation should be approximately 400 words and include the following:
1. Title of paper
2. Author(s) of proposal and contact information
3. Aim and topic of research or developmental project
4. Theoretical and methodological framework
5. (Anticipated) Findings/ implications
6. Relevance to the conference theme
Roundtables (90 min.)
A roundtable session is a forum for the presentation and discussion of ongoing research and development projects. Roundtable sessions are intended for focused discussions in small groups of research in progress, practitioner experiences, educational improvement initiatives and issues in institutional effectiveness and improvement.
The organizer of the Roundtable discussions submits a proposal (as organizer’s text) with a plan for the Roundtable including:
1. The title of the Roundtable,
2. An abstract describing the entire Roundtable,
3. The names of the contributors.
The abstract proposal must describe the focus and purpose of the session and ways in which participants will participate. Abstracts of the papers for the roundtables must be submitted together with the proposal.
Deadline for roundtable submission is April 17